Our World

Our World

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Scentsy Delivery

Kylie and Blue

 Earlier this evening my husband took one of our twin's with him to our son's soccer practice.  After they had left the other twin and I finished up packaging Scentsy orders that had come in so we could get them ready for deliveries and pick-ups.  I wanted to make sure that our dog had his walk before my husband had gotten home as I knew that would be one less thing that he would need to do after a long day from work today.  Thankfully, Blue has been getting better with his daily walks.

Well, one of the orders needed to be delivered to a friend nearby and Kylie wanted to hand deliver their package, so we took care of that while taking our dog for a walk.  As we were doing this I thought to myself what a wonderful thing this is.  I was doing work for my business while spending time with one of my children and walking our dog.  I know that I have been able to do so much with my business while being home with my children and it has been such a blessing for me.

This has not been something new, but since I began this journey I have been trying my best to really take the time to notice all of the little things that I have been able to do with my Scentsy business and what a wonderful thing it is.  From being home with my children, being able to continue homeschooling and all of the relationships that I have built have been huge blessings in my life. Maybe they are small things, but together they bring so much more.

The other thing is that I wanted to be more than just a Scentsy Consultant.  I wanted my customers and team members to feel and know that I am there for them and want them all to succeed.  I knew that I too wanted to succeed and by getting to know each other, working hard, striving for the best, staying positive and motivated would help.  The relationships with those that I have come into contact with have been nothing less than amazing and I want to share that with them.    Scentsy is more than just a sweet wickless candle company.  It truly is so much more.  I have been able to reach goals that I never thought imaginable, am fulfilling a dream and it keeps on growing.  You can reach your goals too!  You just need to not be afraid to Chase Fireflies!!!!

I Love being a Scentsy Consultant!!!

Scentsy Orders!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment