Our World

Our World

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Love Is Patient, Love Is Kind

Every day that I wake up is another day I have a chance to keep improving myself!  This is exciting, for I am an imperfect being.  I am a child of a loving Heavenly Father who loves me very much.  With that said I never want to wake up and forget to love thy neighbor.  Three very simple words with a way more powerful meaning.  As a human we all make mistakes and I am not excluded from this.  We all learn from them and hopefully become better people in the process.  At least this is what I strive for each day.  Every day I want to become a better wife, mother, daughter, granddaughter, sister, friend and person in general.  I do not want to lose sight of this goal no matter what situation I am faced with. 

No one said that LOVE would be easy 100% of the time, even when it comes to loving yourself.  One thing I do know is that Love is Love, as you would not give up on yourself or others.  I want my family and friends near and far to know that I love each of them and would never give up on them.  This is something I am trying to instill in my children along with always reminding myself along our way.  My blog address came to me because I really want to merrily go along with whatever is thrown my way in life. So let's all remember that love is patient and love is kind!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment