Our World

Our World

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Let's Go To The Movies!

Movies can be fun with the family!  They can also be expensive.  But, with this mom it sure isn't.  That's right, I am also frugal when it comes to the movies.

My children enjoy going to the movies, but they know it is something that does not need to happen all of the time.  No, I am not depriving them.  Trust me, my kids sure do a lot!

Wouldn't it be great to see movies for free here and there, or go for a very inexpensive price?  Let's say for fifty cents or one dollar a person.  I know.  I must be crazy!  Sure am.  Crazy about my savings!

I am here to tell you that if you did not know this, it is true!  If you live in my area we actually have another free night at our local West Wind Drive Ins next Thursday. My children enjoy the free movie nights at the Drive Ins.  They always have live music, games and so much more, along with the movies.  We always bring our dinner and movie snacks with us as well for even more savings.  Cannot beat free double movie features!

Another great way to go see movies with your children are during the summer movie festivals.  These are made especially for kids!  Regal used to have free summer movies, but the past few years they have been one dollar.  Still a great price.  I am sure glad I have a gift card for Regal to use this summer!  More bang for my buck.  You will also find other movie theaters who do the same type of summer festival and they are at great prices as well.  Cinemark has a deal for ten movies for five dollars if you pay in advance and a dollar each movie at the door.  Either way, it is great.

Wherever you live check with your local movie theaters and find out what they have to offer.  You can also get rewards cards and earn free movies and much more.

We occasionaly see a movie that is not during one of these specials, but I still am frugal about it and it is not very often. Remember to stay frugal by thinking outside the box!  It is very rewarding to save money!







No comments:

Post a Comment